Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fellowship at the Kaisers


After church one Sunday we visited the Kaisers


It was really nice to just sit and talk with them!


Tyler and Ashley
:)





Mrs. Kaiser, Christine, and Ashley
We just love the Kaiser family!


They're so precious!


Mr. Kaiser


The Kaiser's made a delicious dinner for us all to enjoy together!


We can't leave the Kaisers without a time of singing!


I do believe we were singing, "Innnnnn Myyyyyy Heeaarrrrt Theerrrreee Rings a Melody!" :)
The Kaiser's have such beautiful voices, it's such a pleasure to sing with them!
~
Thank you for having us over Kaiser's! We love you and your very dear to us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tabitha,

    Sorry, but I can't hold it in any longer. I wasn't going to say anything but the typo in the title of this blog post is killing me every time I check the blog :)

    Keep trying on that spelling ;)

    -Mr. Spellcheck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh of relief*

    Soooooooo much better :)

    ReplyDelete