Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Visiting the Millers

Back in February we went up to Maine with the Kaisers for Mr. Miller's Mom's funeral.
We were so touched and blessed by the Miller's sweetness and hospitality! We love you guys!


Ruthie's birthday had just past so we brought her a belated birthday gift

Laughing, the Miller's are such a great family! 

We got her a turntable and some muffin cups
I think she likes it! :) 

Mom and Mrs. Miller :) 

Sweet ladies 

Aunt Beth

I think they were looking at Samuel's new logo design or one of his creations....obviously it was quite interesting! 

Mr. Kaiser intent on his business and cute little Joel

Chloe 




Right before we left we snapped some pictures with Sylvie, I'm so glad she stopped by! 

On the way home, Tyler was watching the football game on his Dad's iPhone so we watched it with him and then right at the end at the last 5 minutes of the game, when the scores were sooooo close we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts to get some toasted almond coffee and we finished watching the game! 

That was *the most stressful* game of football I have ever watched!!! lol Even Mrs. Kaiser was getting into it! 

The entire world stops to see if what's his name was within the boundaries when his foot touched the ground...

He was out of bounds! Nooooo!!!!! 


Sufficiently depressed and sure that their life has ended Mom and Tyler sink into despair... lol
 (No, not really, a football game is a pretty sad reason to sink into despair.)
That was actually a fun game to watch! The interestingness of the game and Mom and Tyler's excitement made it fun! 
We love you Kaisers! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, as always! I noticed there is another little Joel running around in this post too :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete