For Christmas gifts to the families at church we made...COOKIES!
Here are a few pictures:
Sugar cookie people...
this year we did pink for the girls and blue/brown for the boys,
and then we make them into families...
Tabitha pulling out some fresh, hot Snickerdoodles.
(my one one weakness!)
and Felicity and Chariti dipping the ends of the, well, we call them log cookies.
Their proper name is Chocolate Walnut Fingers.
Box labels
Inside each box...
And finally packaged!
Next post:
Christmas eve!
Next post:
Christmas eve!
They look so good!
ReplyDeleteTabitha...baking with earbuds in...is that common in the Mello kitchen?
ReplyDeleteYour packaging was a lot nicer (and more formal) than ours. We just put plastic wrap over the ones we made for our church family :)
Love it! I am excited to see the CHRISTmas eve pics. Those are always my favorite. I can see that there is true meaning in your Christmas's. You are going to be needing a ne blog soon too. lol :-) God bless you all and thank you for sharing your pictures and special times. :-)
ReplyDeleteTasha-they were good! You guys would probably like them too (they were made with white flour and white sugar) :D
ReplyDeleteJoel-For me it's pretty common. I usually have one ear bud in and one out so that I can hear what's going on in the kitchen while listening to my iPod! :)
Mrs. Johnson-Thanks!
Thanks for commenting!
~Tabitha~