The fabric here was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
I don;t remember the name of this store...
We're looking for the price of some really cute fabric :)
Mary Poppins!
The next store we wanted to go to was on the other side of Times Square so we held hands in a tight chain and took a walk through the extremely crowded Times Square!
The next store we wanted to go to was on the other side of Times Square so we held hands in a tight chain and took a walk through the extremely crowded Times Square!
Welcome to Times Square!
I have never seen a place so crowded! Lights, billboards, people and noise everywhere! A very exciting place but whenever I think of it I can't help but think of what Mr. Fournier said about the resemblance between Broadway and the broad way. Very exciting but I think I'll pass.
On to another fabric store!
I have never seen a place so crowded! Lights, billboards, people and noise everywhere! A very exciting place but whenever I think of it I can't help but think of what Mr. Fournier said about the resemblance between Broadway and the broad way. Very exciting but I think I'll pass.
On to another fabric store!
No comments:
Post a Comment